My paintball team

keybq

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK here are some pics from a paintball team call hellfire out of Munster IN

I like first one best but you should have gotten his feet in the pic. but other than that prty cool. his gun is nice also :)

yea, first ones the best, i like how there's that one ball flying, i used to be into paintball it it proved to be way to expensive so i just stuck to skating and photogin in up =]

Pretty nice shots; they draw you in. Have you try experimenting with panning and a slower shutter for background blur?

no i was going to try that next sesion when they start playing again

I think you need to get closer to the action, as Robert Capa said if the photos not good enough your not close enough

I think you need to get closer to the action, as Robert Capa said if the photos not good enough your not close enough
I don't think I follow... Using the last photo as an example, how do you get "closer" without turning an action shot telling a story (you've got team members, the main subject, and the playing field) any closer without turning it into a portrait? To me, it does tell a story. Just curious as I really don't understand.

ic what he is saying but any closer they dont look right and i was right on the out of bounds line so i could not get any closer. If i used a zoom i would of had to stand back and then get the reffs and other people in my way

ic what he is saying but any closer they dont look right and i was right on the out of bounds line so i could not get any closer. If i used a zoom i would of had to stand back and then get the reffs and other people in my way

You could have been behind shooting at 17mm with the enemy in veiw, look for different angles get right behind someone as they are shooting

i like to get close to the action

Last edited:
i understand that but i just got my 40D that saturday and i was not in the mood to get it shot. Rebel XT shot over 20 times and nothin wrong with it.

up just curious as to what people think because the first one went into there sponsership portfoilo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back