My personal blog

szebah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
www.sebastiantiba.ro/blog

It's only a few days since my personal blog is online. I am at the beggining of my photography carrer, mainly focused on weddings and other events. I will try some different types of photography in the future and see what goes best for me.

I am open to critics and advices on how to improve mai skills.

Thanks for visiting.

I tried, but somehow I cannot find the upload pictures button. I saw that I have the Insert Image option but when I link an image from flickr it doesnt work. Any advices?

Last edited:
Yay, after google-ing a lot I managed to find out how to link images here :)

Here they are:

4307997573_3b0fb26688_o.jpg

4308735876_a88b3034a5_o.jpg

4308735872_e8dd4d58df_o.jpg

4308735858_eed5bce8b7_o.jpg

4308734808_66ffd81c5a_o.jpg

4308734814_a9756eced9_o.jpg

4308734818_75f42c97a9_o.jpg

Yes, it is free, but a friend of mine took care of everything and I dont know where he got it. I'll ask and give you an answer as soon as possible.

Any comments on the pictures? :)

I've got the same theme on my blog. It's a wordpress blog that is redirected to your domain. Took me 2 hours to get it installed and working properly, but it was all worth it :p

Yes, it is free, but a friend of mine took care of everything and I dont know where he got it. I'll ask and give you an answer as soon as possible.

Any comments on the pictures? :)

They're 'spotlessly clear'. Can't say anything especially the monochrome. They're even worth displaying in a gallery show which has been my enduring dream.

Yeah, the first thing I'm looking when I process a photo is to make it very clear, I like them to show all the details in focus. Of course, there are some that don't need to be so sharp as they're only sending an idea, an emotion without needing clear details. I still have a lot to work on my artistic vision and hope that my eye will see things in a different way :).

Thanks for the comment, I will add soon on the blog the first paid event as the main photographer, you'll probably have more things to critique.

All the best!

I tend to prefer a photography blog than a photo blog...because it is interesting to know what the photographer can tell about his/her photos or if he/she give some tips to newbie reader like me. unfortunately i can not understand your because it is not in english

Well I thought on implementing an english version too, I just have to see how :)

About the pictures you didnt miss much as I am at the beggining and didnt wrote to many about the pictures.

Blog update and more to come, I just hope I have enough time to work on some other pictures :)

4365220851_3147b095d8_o.jpg

Most reactions

Back