jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am hungry

2017_0503_11043100-02.jpeg

Sent from my SM-T377V using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Interesting. I've always liked reflection shots because while they mirror an action, the distortion generally reflects more depth to the abstraction.

Another good reflection photo from you. Hard to undersdtand how this shot "got away" with so little comment for almost two weeks.

Interesting. I've always liked reflection shots because while they mirror an action, the distortion generally reflects more depth to the abstraction.
Wow! Thanks bud, that means a lot coming from you! You made my day[emoji4]

Another good reflection photo from you. Hard to undersdtand how this shot "got away" with so little comment for almost two weeks.
Thanks bud!

Interesting. (You're always hungry.)
Thanks. Yes I am, my wife made me poached eggs (on fresh bakery, oatmeal toast) with a thick slice of a seared honey baked ham and pineapple this morning. I also drank a cup of your wonderful coffee (French pressed) with it. I like eggs.

Interesting. (You're always hungry.)
Thanks. Yes I am, my wife made me poached eggs (on fresh bakery, oatmeal toast) with a thick slice of a seared honey baked ham and pineapple this morning. I also drank a cup of your wonderful coffee (French pressed) with it. I like eggs.
The wife is too good to you.

I guess this would be a good way to take pics of people on the sly too ( reflection )?
Nice one JC!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back