LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... is severely inflamed.
I first woke up at a quarter to six this morning (because I had forgotten to switch off the alarm on this Saturday morning when it actually wasn't needed, doh :er: ) and felt that I could not really open my eye, so I touched it gingerly and it was all wet and ... ugh.
So I got up and had a look and - ouch!
And it oozes matter and is really sore.
On a SATURDAY, of course, when finding an eye-doctor who works is next to impossible. Grrr.

Oh no! I detest eye infections :( I hope it resolves quickly for you!

Corina, use some Chamomile tea (cold) on a little piece of cotton and apply to your eye, changing often. It's a great anti-inflamatory and anti-infection agent. My mom used to do that all the time to me and it worked!

get well soon

Thanks all... I found myself an eye-doctor who was open on this Saturday morning for emergency cases, and she found out that next to a conjunctivitis also the cornea is inflamed so today I have to use the antibiotic eye drops every two hours, as of tomorrow five times a day, with an eye ointment to be applied at night. That is ok with me.

What is not ok with me is that she told me not to take any photos for one week! At first she said "two weeks", but I immediately said "Can't do that! Never!" so she said, "ok but at least not for one week".

(I did not tell her that I use the computer ever so often and for prolonged periods of time, else she would possibly have said "and no work in front of a computer screen either", I am just sure ... and I must reduce it, that eye is REALLY sore! And looks TERRIBLE!)

well, how about a picture of that eye....:mrgreen:

just kidding: hope your eye gets better soon. Not being able (not being allowed) to take pictures...that's tough.

pascal

Most reactions

Back