My photos are NOT OK to edit.

I think, maybe you do things the same way I do. Flickr=Public. Photobucket=Private.

hahaha, yeah.

Flickr=Mine
Photobucket=everything else

Well I just see it as our right to decided. If you dont like it then tuff. With all the talk of photographers rights it seems some dont see us as having the righ to not want ours edited. Sounds hypocritical to me.

Well I think it's taken in context of a learning environment.

Well I just see it as our right to decided. If you dont like it then tuff. With all the talk of photographers rights it seems some dont see us as having the right to not want ours edited. Sounds hypocritical to me.

In a guided learning environment, I would agree 100%. What we have here is not exactly what I would call guided. Like The Traveler said in another thread, it's like kindergarten with no teachers. We all just play with our blocks, and some of us like to knock down other peoples buildings.

I think, maybe you do things the same way I do. Flickr=Public. Photobucket=Private.

hahaha, yeah.

Flickr=Mine
Photobucket=everything else

Well I just see it as our right to decided. If you dont like it then tuff. With all the talk of photographers rights it seems some dont see us as having the righ to not want ours edited. Sounds hypocritical to me.

Whatever learning eviroment or not it is our right to choose so, you either respect our rights or you do not. But then dont come whining to us when your rights have been violated if you choose not to respect ours.

Whatever learning eviroment or not it is our right to choose so, you either respect our rights or you do not. But then dont come whining to us when your rights have been violated if you choose not to respect ours.

Yeah, ummm OK. I clearly said in an earlier post that I totally respect peoples decisions here. I asked the question because I wanted greater understanding. Soooo, about that whinning part....:er:

Let's try to keep this one on track with the original question. Edit or No Edit is a personal decision with neither being either better or worse than the other. The only question at issue is of why you choose as you do.

Re-cap.

Some people, I don't care if you edit my pictures. Other people, stay the **** away, lol.

Since I have no way of controlling who can see my pictures and who can't, I choose NOT OK.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back