My photos are NOT OK to edit.

Cedew is a classic Troll. He claims he's looking for open, honest debate, yet posts a rant that basically insults anyone who doesn't agree with his views. And then, when people actually start putting forward their opinions and views, he runs away, claiming the thread has run it's course. Classic.

I'm new here and I haven't yet posted anything, but really, if someone doesn't want their work edited or messed around with, just respect that. It isn't hard.

wow, you make this your first post ;) welcome to the forum anyway. be careful though, the forum is infested by bananas!

anyway, why not make your second post in the welcomes&intro section :)

The reason I choose to have "My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit" is because the voices told me to choose that option

Welcome to ThePhotoForum, ChigleyWigley, and what a thread you have chosen to start out with on here :D.
Curious to see some of your work! :D
Thanks! :) You're right, it is a strange jumping in point .. I've been lurking and getting to know the place for a couple of weeks or so, and this thread just pushed my buttons a little :)

Thanks! :) You're right, it is a strange jumping in point .. I've been lurking and getting to know the place for a couple of weeks or so, and this thread just pushed my buttons a little :)

so there is at least some good result of this thread ... that you become an active poster ;)

I know this is in poor taste but let me move back to what was said here.

Let me see if I can summerize this.
we have three different opinions here.

1. Butcher everything you see.
2. My images are my family leave them alone or ima gonna hurt yas.
3. Who gives a crap just tell me you love it or don't comment at all.

Okay I think I understand now. There is no common ground so this accomplished only one thing.

That banana is a six letter word with far too many uses to be ignored any longer.

Actually, mine are fine to edit. What I think of people who choose "NOT OK":

1. They are arrogant, or ignorant.
Everyone (with the possible exception of myself) is arrogant and ignorant.

2. They think they are better than you, therefore you are incapable of producing an image better than their original.
They are more likely concerned that the image produced will be worse than the original because owning Photoshop does not mean you are any good with it and it certainly doesn't mean you know anything about photography.

3. They are old, or unwilling to learn.
As opposed to young and knowing it all?

4. They don't realize the insignificance of other people's opinion on the internet.
Or perhaps they do realise the insignificance of other people's opinions on the Internet. And as editing someone else's picture is just a way of expressing an opinion...

5. They hate photoshop.
Or they just don't think that PS is the answer to everything.

In any case, their existence online is hypocritical, get with the times.
Or perhaps they find it amusing to see people who are trying to be clever contradicting themselves. If other people's opinions are insignificant... :lmao:

All my images are copyrighted but they keep ending up over in the UK. LOL. Not a darn thing I can do about it either. I know it's you Hertz! LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back