My Photos Gallery

Jeremy.Hung

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, as you see in my profile I'm from Hong Kong and I've recently travelled to Australia and took a series of photos, it'll be in the site at the end of this post. I found a good photo sharing website, the reason I don't use Flickr is because the maximum of photos you can upload is about 30 per month, and that's way too little for me. That's why I've moved on to Webshots, you could choose to pay for a normal account, or pay a little for a premium account. For the normal account, you could upload up to 1000 photos for free, and you get 100 more photo spaces per month! Feel free to comment on my photos and give me some advice, whether on the site or in a reply in this post.

Thanks
Jeremy

My photo gallery: www.webshots.com/user/hungjeremy

I like your pictures, with the shot of Hong Kong at night being my fav-:)

Thanks! I didn't even use a tripod for that photo, haha. Hong Kong is very bright at night, haha.

Great shots! I also loved the one of HK...I really need to make it out there soon. As an aside, this post made me think about something...what's the best way to publicize your online gallery/photoblog. I recently started a photoblog, but have no idea how to get it "out there"...

the reason I don't use Flickr is because the maximum of photos you can upload is about 30 per month, and that's way too little for me. [/URL]

I use flickr, and have a pro account,which was very cheap.. 30 bucks..and i upload HUNDREDS of pictures every month... i've had the account for maybe 4 or 5 months, and I have like over 2000 photos on it...

Most reactions

Back