My photos love you!

I am Ivar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Excited to make my first post on TPF, even more excited cause this is my introduction post. I feel kinda like being the new kid in class, having to say who I am, how old I am and where I'm from. Kinda nervous when looking at all the cooler kids in the circle.

But let's get it over with;

Hi I am Ivar, I am 26 years old and I am from Delft, a small city in the Netherlands.

Pfeww that wasn't that hard. Checking back to see the reactions might be, but I'll make sure my mom drops me off here tomorrow again ;-)

Now some more serious stuff about me, as far as I believe in serious stuff...the one thing I believe in and want to achieve with my photography is that it isn't all about good images. For me it's more a tool to create memories for people, be it the models or the crew at the shoot or the persons seeing my photo and creating a little memory of that moment for themselves.

Another thing I strongly believe in is sharing the passion and knowledge, and that's exactly why I'm here! I might not be a seasoned pro, but I do know what I like, how I feel about things and how to communicate this in a social acceptable way ;-)

Looking forward getting to meet you all! If you've got any questions or comments, feel free to shout!

cheers,
Ivar

ooh wow...what an aggressive little piece of red text haha

and now I feel ashamed to see that there is a gallery...with zero photos in it...going to work on that tomorrow!

Most reactions

Back