My photos of eiffel tower

Foffen said:
I wanna go to Paris!
I somehow like the long shadows in #1, and that makes it my favorite of these.

FAV, I think your shot is good as well, but I think the thread starter (goldensea80) would have prefered that you started a new thread. This way, I also think more viewers will see your photo.
I think anyone can post here as well, maybe it's a good idea to have a thread of Eiffel tower's photos.
FAV 's image is great. A are you use the panorama technique or you have a wide zoom camera? THe cloudy sky is very good, maybe some time we have to be lucky to get a good shot.

sorry for posting my picture here, but I think that will be a good ideea, to make a thread for each theme, like eiffel tower, water, flowers, macros...
that way it will be easier to find some pictures that you are interested in and there won't be lots of threds unseen by many people....

I apologize to goldensea80 for posting my picture here, but I saw this thread as a theme...

If you want so, I will erase it. ok ? pm

good luck!!!

I heard something about not beeing allowed to post or to make public the photos with the tower with the lights on, without the permission of the lights company.
Anyone knows something about that ? I have some night photos and I don't know if I can post them.

FAV said:
I heard something about not beeing allowed to post or to make public the photos with the tower with the lights on, without the permission of the lights company.
Anyone knows something about that ? I have some night photos and I don't know if I can post them.

I believe that you can take them and post them but you can't sell them as the lighting company owns the copyright.

ok then, here it comes:
Paris102.jpg

FAV said:
It've never heard of if. It seems to be so funny to me.
By the way, the eiffel tower at night are greate!

The second one really has a great composition. I love the trees in the foreground but the tower really brings it together

Another one, on a bridge ove Seine river, although the square size is quite weird? Hehe, and that's me!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back