My Photos

IRSC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone, i am new to photography and to this website as well. my friend Mr.Bluesky recently purchased a new camera, a Sony A200. I started talking pictures with it and have really enjoyed doing it. I am planing to buy my own camera hopefully in the near future.

Anyways, the reason i am here is i wanted you all to critique my pictures and give me some helpful tips. I know composition wise they are really nothing special just things from nature but like i said before any tips to make my pictures in the future better or and critiques would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

2z9i2dk.jpg

wqyhd4.jpg

25a6zdk.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone, i am new to photography and to this website as well. my friend Mr.Bluesky recently purchased a new camera, a Sony A200. I started talking pictures with it and have really enjoyed doing it. I am planing to buy my own camera hopefully in the near future.

Anyways, the reason i am here is i wanted you all to critique my pictures and give me some helpful tips. I know composition wise they are really nothing special just things from nature but like i said before any tips to make my pictures in the future better or and critiques would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

patricks****014.jpg

patricks****005.jpg

patricks****004.jpg

your pictures appear as text...

your pictures appear as text...

i fixed that the reason that happened is because the file that had my pictures in it was named patricks s h i t and the forum doesnt allow the word s.h.i.t i guess.

they look pretty good for first time shots... you will have fun when you get your camera...

on shot one a tip would be to remove distracting foliage around you subject.. such as the green material that is blocking the subject tomato...

good job

thanks for the tip. on future pictures i will try to do that.

this was a picture that i also took on the same day i should have removed the green plant next to it to focus more on the main flower.

29bow9h.jpg

the next picture was a picture of a sunflower that was so large that i was bending the stalk of the plant over i had to look almost straight up to take the photo.

2nq4ow.jpg

some bud before it turned into a flower i just kinda liked the picture.

1znl54l.jpg

and the next thing you should be looking toward is having subjects that are actually interesting.... i'm sure you already know that closed flower buds are pretty uninteresting to look at even if the composition of the picture is good... the old withered sunflower is the strongest of this series with the other two being pretty lame.... keep it up..

Ya i understand what you are saying. Those pictures were basically just like practice shots like with the lighting and like the angles and the focus and zoom. Alot of my friends skateboard so i am going to start taking photos of that which should be alot more interesting. Thanks though for the critique.

Most reactions

Back