My pics

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by santiserv, Oct 25, 2007.

1. santiserv

santiserv TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hello everyone... I'm new here... I'm Santi, from paraguay... is it ok if I leave some thumbnails to my pics over here?? it's no spamming to get you to go to somewhere else that's not related to my pics... just thumbnails :)
    If its ok to do this... I will use only this post to show you my pics... and not create post after post :)
    These I took with my cellphone Sony Ericsson W810i... the shot with the statues I edited on photoshop... but the one with the tree it's natural pic.
    Sorry for my english, I speak spanish :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. santiserv

santiserv TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    hi again... nobody complained about this post :) I hope its ok if I share these pics with you...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

hope you like them!

3. RKW3

RKW3 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I like the one with the tree the best, nice series of pics. :thumbup:

4. C.Lloyd

C.Lloyd TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    The staues may have been better for me if the sun wasn't so overpowering, maybe hid a little bit more of the sun behind the statue. You'd still have the starburst, but not so much of it.

5. santiserv

santiserv TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    RKW3 thanks for your comment :) I took 3 shots of that tree... full color as you see in this page, one with sepia effect... and another b&w... I will be uploading soon those... I like the 3 of them :)

C.Lloyd ... you're right.. I was experimenting with photoshop... because I didn't like how the shot came up... I don't know how to say it in english... it was like uncolored... the sun was too bright in the original pic... anyway... I didn't know how to make it better :p I don't understand too much of editing pictures :)

thanks for your comments!! I really like photography... I'm not a pro... but to see some beauty you just need eyes :) I spend almost all my energy in music... but I take some pics on my free time... I've been surfing this forum and saw great & wonderful pics! my pics are just amateurs :) I'm trying to make money out of them :confused:

6. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hola Santiserv, bienvenido a TPF (ThePhotoForum), tu inglés está much mejor que mi castellano que ha sufrido mucho durante los últimos años, nunca lo uso mas y por eso lo voy perdiendo :( ...

Nevertheless, I find it interesting to be seeing a member from Paraguay on our forums now, not that I had ever been there, but we've hosted guests from your country in my home three times, and that is my connection (there is no more actual connection with those, but of course they brought photos and told me about their = your country and all).

So you are taking your photos with a camera phone?
    Don't you feel a slight urge, a bit of a tugging, inside you that says: Hey, wouldn't it be ever so nice to be able to take these photos with a REAL camera? The outcome might be so much clearer, sharper, better in their depth and their colours and all!?! You seem to like taking photos well enough ... so I would think that might be a natural wish?

7. santiserv

santiserv TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    muchas gracias Corinna... por darme la bienvenida al foro :) Your spanish is great!! hope the people from my country didn't give you any problems :)

and as you said... yes... sometimes I feel that urge... of taking pictures with a good camera... cause my phone camera sometimes ruin the special moment of the shot... and maybe that wouldnt happen with a real camera. my phone camera its only 2megapixel

but the olympus I have... I use it sometimes only... I dont want to loose that camera... that's why I dont take it everywhere... only in travels and special ocations... plus... I don't understand very much of techniques and all that... looking forward to learn some tips over here ;)