IMG_4962.jpg

IMG_4970.jpg

IMG_4972.jpg

IMG_5108.jpg

IMG_5115.jpg

IMG_5141.jpg

IMG_5148.jpg

IMG_5163.jpg

this is when all the fans went crazy and cheered BULL**** when only 6 cars out of twenty actualy ran the race because the rest of them black flaged it because of tire issues

IMG_5746.jpg

most of these where taken from behind a fence and the cars going anywhere from 150 to 200 mph

IMG_5256.jpg

IMG_5396.jpg

IMG_5420.jpg

IMG_5485.jpg

IMG_5495.jpg

IMG_5533.jpg

IMG_5539.jpg

IMG_5688.jpg

these where taken this morning somewhere in ohio on my 900 mile ride home at sunrise

IMG_5777.jpg

IMG_5787.jpg

WOW! these are great...very crisp and colorful. well done!

An F1 race at Indy and a nice sunny day! But only 6 cars running had to be a bit disappointing after a 900 mile trip. Michelin tire issue may have done big damage to the sport.
Nice captures of the crowd and sites around the track. Awesome looking machines.

Bill

wow - these photos are amazing! I'm hoping to go some time this season to one of the races simply to get photos like this (or hoping to!!)... love the one of the ferrari in the pit lane... The race this weekend was a farce... I agreed with the spectators leaving early and being p*ssed off... but to throw things on the track was just dangerous - can you imagine being hit at 100+ MPH in the head with a can of beer?! Overall tho - cracking photos - also love the one of the crowd - you captured the whole race atmosphere in that one picture.

Well I am not up to speed on any tire issues in F1 right now (not that I keep up with that sport at all) but these are some great shots. Too bad to hear about the small field.

Would love to see any "panning" shots you may have taken ;)

WOW...killer shots. All are amazing .

EmergentFungus said:
Some excellent pictures. 900 miles home? Why can't you take a plane?

i wanted to take a road trip, 14 hour ride with 2 ten minute breaks for gas food

Most reactions

New Topics

Back