my pictures from the F1 race from indy this weekend

Royster said:
Those an excellent pictures, i bet the expirience was even better. Im a fan of the F1 and seing your pictures made my day. Sad to hear only 9 of them raced though.

i wish it was 9 but actualy it was 6

this is when all the fans went crazy and cheered BULL**** when only 6 cars out of twenty actualy ran the race because the rest of them black flaged it because of tire issues
They weren't black flagged... they chose not to race. What puzzles me is why none of the Michelin teams came with an extra set of tires.

Anyway, these are really great shots. How did you get shot #6? Isn't that thing along the pit wall, on the other side of the track from where the seats are?

Wonderful shots. You should be really proud of these. What kind of lenses did you use? I see that they are Canon and Sigma, but which ones, if you don't mind my asking.

Unimaxium said:
They weren't black flagged... they chose not to race. What puzzles me is why none of the Michelin teams came with an extra set of tires.

Anyway, these are really great shots. How did you get shot #6? Isn't that thing along the pit wall, on the other side of the track from where the seats are?

they can only run one set of tires a weekend, and they felt unsafe so they didn't run, its all because the younger shummee crashes his toyota because the tire blew

and to you second qusetion, i had a pass to walk around and take pictures

Aoide said:
Wonderful shots. You should be really proud of these. What kind of lenses did you use? I see that they are Canon and Sigma, but which ones, if you don't mind my asking.

you are probably not going to belive me but the lenses i used where a canon efs 18-55mm kit lens and a sigma af 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 ld

chrisu002 said:
you are probably not going to belive me but the lenses i used where a canon efs 18-55mm kit lens and a sigma af 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 ld

WOW :shock: well that certianly does inspire me for my Nascar Busch shoot this weekend! Was going to rent a Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 IS L but I came up short on cash at the last minute. Now I am confident I'll get some good stuff with my glass on hand. I have an all access pit pass this weekend too ;)

Most reactions

Back