My Project

MikeBcos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have about 70 cameras of varying vintage. I have decided to take at least one photograph with as many of them as possible. Some of them it will not be possible, Kodak Disk film is not available, but surprisingly 110, 126 and 127 is, if not exactly cheap.

I decided to start with the easy ones, 35mm, this is a Kodak Pony 135 Model C, early 60's vintage at a guess, it is one of two I have and is definitely in well worn condition but it seems to work just fine.

I'll update as I take the photos and develop the film.

Pony135ModelC.jpg

Excellent!:thumbup::thumbup:

I just wanted to post here, life has been hectic but I have taken a couple of shots on this Pony, I'll finish the film off as soon as I can.

Chances are that the good ol' GE DW58 is still right on the nose, too. I sometimes haul one along as a back-up for a Luna.

I do this my self, But I take shortcuts, I shoot them when I buy them :( and then they end up mixed into the rest of my photos.

I can't wait to see the results from yours.

Chances are that the good ol' GE DW58 is still right on the nose, too. I sometimes haul one along as a back-up for a Luna.

I compared it to the meter on my D40, the GE meter reads one stop different, which is just fine for film. I haven't actually used the meter yet, I grew up using cameras like the Pony with no light meter, I'm still pretty good and guessing the exposure.

Most reactions

Back