My Questionaire

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I'm bored so thought i would post a questionaire type thingy, cos i always find the answers people give quite interesting/entertaining

1. What have you been told is your most annoying habbit?

2. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be and why?

3. How many times have you been in love?

4. What is the nicest thing anybody has ever done for you?

5. Have you ever got drunk alone?

6. What era throughout history would you most like to have lived in and why?

7. What famous person have you been told, or do you think, you look most like?

Thanks

JohnMF said:
I'm bored so thought i would post a questionaire type thingy, cos i always find the answers people give quite interesting/entertaining

1. What have you been told is your most annoying habbit? Overplaying the joke.

2. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be and why? A lot of things.

3. How many times have you been in love? Never

4. What is the nicest thing anybody has ever done for you? My mother birthed me.

5. Have you ever got drunk alone? No, I don't drink.

6. What era throughout history would you most like to have lived in and why? Hmm...I'm not sure...the only eras I can think of right now are recognized for the conflict and war that occurred. I would like to live in a relatively peaceful era. I'm happy where I am for now :D

7. What famous person have you been told, or do you think, you look most like? I don't look like a famous person...I like to think that I will be the famous person that others will look like

Thanks
Are you going to answer your questions?

JohnMF said:

2. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be and why?

Thanks

1. I smile too much
2. Weight (how original, I know)
3. Just once.
4. I'm not sure really... to be honest I don't have many friends who will go out of their way for me.
5. Yes I have.
6. Hmm...I think I'm pretty happy living in the era that I do.
7. Jack Osborne, or so I'm told... but it's just the hair.

andreag5 said:
Are you going to answer your questions?

Hmm, well i suppose it's only fair...

1. What have you been told is your most annoying habbit? No one has ever told me but i bet i have loads

2. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be and why? Hmm, i think i'd like to be just a little shorter (I'm freaky tall at 6' 6")

3. How many times have you been in love? None

4. What is the nicest thing anybody has ever done for you? I cant think of anything at the moment, so i suppose i'll have to go with mother giving birth to me answer

5. Have you ever got drunk alone? yep

6. What era throughout history would you most like to have lived in and why? Maybe the sixties, but i reckon they were probably over rated

7. What famous person have you been told, or do you think, you look most like? a homeless person once told me i looked like that gormless bloke out The Verve Richard Ashcroft, but i don't, he was probably on drugs or something at the time:x

1. What have you been told is your most annoying habbit? mmmm, I'm late a lot. Not to work, just....practically everywhere else. :lol:

2. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be and why? Right now I could use a good haircut. I'm tired of it being long, I need scissors.

3. How many times have you been in love? Three times.

4. What is the nicest thing anybody has ever done for you? My husband put a camera in my hands and forced me to take candid wedding shots when I really didn't want to....in retrospect, it changed my direction.

5. Have you ever got drunk alone? :lol: usually by accident - I'm such a lightweight.

6. What era throughout history would you most like to have lived in and why? Well, they've all had good and bad things going on, so it's like, pick your poison..... I'll be true to my love and say that I think it would be fun to have lived during a time when film was the undisputed king...maybe the late 40's or early 50's, I dunno ;)

7. What famous person have you been told, or do you think, you look most like? None I can think of.

1. What have you been told is your most annoying habbit? That I am a control freak

2. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be and why? Be and look 30 years younger

3. How many times have you been in love? a lot more times than people have been in love with me

4. What is the nicest thing anybody has ever done for you? I was fired from a job I hated

5. Have you ever got drunk alone? When I was younger I did that more than once

6. What era throughout history would you most like to have lived in and why? I would love to have been a wpa photographer so the thirties

7. What famous person have you been told, or do you think, you look most like? NONE anyone who looked like me and was famous would have surgery not to look like me

1. What have you been told is your most annoying habbit? nitpicking

2. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be and why? make my boobs smaller - have you ever tried to swing a golf club with big boobs..and when i eat, everything seems to land on them!

3. How many times have you been in love? 3

4. What is the nicest thing anybody has ever done for you? After I had my youngest premature and through emergency c-section, several of the wives of the men that work with my husband brought us dinner several times after I got home..a couple of them even cleaned my house and ran errands for me

5. Have you ever got drunk alone? No

6. What era throughout history would you most like to have lived in and why? I am happy with this era, I don't think I could manage without technology, electricity, etc! LOL

7. What famous person have you been told, or do you think, you look most like? I am famous!

Great stuff people :thumbup: loving these answers, some funny ones too! :lol:

keep it up!

1. What have you been told is your most annoying habbit?*
The fact that I don't have any annoying habits. I do have some irritating sack-cloth though.
(PS I think I should amend this as I have just been told by two people that I have the annoying habit of always being right. So I got my answer wrong - I do have an annoying habit..... but if I got something wrong then I can't always be right so I don't have any annoying habits.
Wait! That means I'm right again so they were right so.... Aaaargh! I'm stuck in a tautology)

I would like to disappear....

In love with what, exactly?
Sheep = 0
Cameras = 2
Cars = 1
Money = £50,000,000
Platonic = 9
Persons of the opposite gender = 6
Persons of a similar gender = we're into negative figures here.
Self = 1 (People have often told me that I'm Narcissistic - but a Narcissist is someone who is foolishly infatuated with themselves. With me it's the real thing!)
But everything else pales into insignificance when compared with my love of Photography.

Someone stole my wallet (He could have beaten me up then stolen my wallet so on balance I think he was being nice).

More times than I can remember - it's cheaper that way.

In the here and now.

Lord Lucan.

(* Someone is bound to interpret that question as 'Most Annoying Hobbit' in a desperate attempt to get some laughs. Hopefully this will deter them.)

MommyOf4Boys said:
have you ever tried to swing a golf club with big boobs..
Most people hold the club with their hands but each to their own.

(I'll walk away from the hole-in-one jokes if you don't mind)

JohnMF said:

The brown one with the tassels and the scratchy hood.

My feet - they're enormous and buying shoes which fit and look reasonable is a pain.

A few. Never was really sure if it was "the real thing"

With the exception of parents, can't think of anything.

Yep.

Here and now does me fine.

I had a phase of being recognised as Larry Mullen Jr. Can't think why.

Thanks
:D

I'm not sure i have many..... but then people maybe too polite to tell me....

More muscly legs..... got skinny leggs...... but then sitting behind a computer desk all day with muscly legs would be kinda wierd :lol:

er..... dunno if ever really..... you always think you are, but then a few years later after you broke up with em you kinda think........ na i wasnt really ;)

er... think im gonna have to go with the mother giving birth thing..... not much good has happened since then.

yea....... and the rest.

the wicky wicky wild wild west...... or a 1950's gangster...... but if i lived in either period i'd probably just be a shop assistant or something :blushing:

were do i start.. im always getting told i look like someone..... when i was younger people often said dicaprio...... but i grew out of that look (and got my side parting cut off:lol:)........ but now alot of people say Gregory peck.... i wasnt sure what he looked like so i had to google it..... i can kinda see it but not much........ what do you think?...i just posted pics of myself as a cowboy :lol:

Of all the images created by the answers given here Terri as a night club photographer of the forties lugging around a graflex and processing pics in a closet behind the bandstand is the hardest to shake...

Not sure if that is good or bad.

great responses from everyone. some of those answers had me laughing out loud.

Also quite nice to see that most people are content to live in this era, good positive, forward looking attitudes :thumbup: .

some interesting look-a-likes too!

Most reactions

Back