my sister's child

Osmer_Toby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i was working on this one tonight, and found that i really liked certain aspects of the shot. as always, i would love to hear your suggestions for improvement :)

kylies_big_eyesresized.jpg

Toby, this is a really nice portrait - one thing that bothers me
though is the streak on the top left. Also the color overall looks
a little bit cold. Other than that - great job.

nice one mate, would agree with doxx - she's looks slightly palid but what gorgeous green(?)/blue eyes! At least the border gives it the impression that they are green!

I love this shot, I do agree though, about the streak at the top left and also, the bottom left there are some scratches maybe? I think the color is nice, makes it look almost hand colored...very lovely child

thanks, guys. spot on as always- i cloned out that streak and warmed it up some and lo and behold, now i really like it. course, i am prejudiced, since i love her with all my heart. :D

man, i just gotta say- i so appreciate this website for its members and their abilities and personalities. i never come away from here without learning something.

here it is, tho i previewed it and it is no where near as warm here as on my screen when i open in photoshop. gotta be the difference in color settings- web color vs. adobe 1998. the latter obviously wins, hands down. i just wish i could show you, 'cause it did make a big difference. i increased red saturation and it looks great from this end. at any rate, i found the feeback extremely helpful...
thanks again, all.
kylie_warmed

Glad to see you work with this because it is a wonderful photo - very endearing. The love comes through. Are her cheeks that rosy in real life? She's adorable.

Ahh! I just wanna pinch those rosey cheeks! (sorry, its an italian thing...) she is so darn cute!

Most reactions

Back