my sister's wedding...

holga girl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
granted, i was in the wedding, so i have no ceremony or reception shots... but here is what i got before and after the ceremony. i did some light editing, but nothing special, let me know what you think....

smutek0-R2-023-10.jpg

smutek0-R2-034-15A.jpg

smutek0-R2-078-37A.jpg

smutek0-R6-073-35.jpg

smutek0-R11-026-11A.jpg

smutek0-R11-020-8A.jpg

smutek0-R10-064-30A.jpg

smutek0-R10-006-1A.jpg

I think you did a good job. I like these shots.

Definitely some great images here....nice work.

Too many tilted photos for me...but if that's your style, that's OK.

Too many tilted photos for me...but if that's your style, that's OK.
Ignore him :sexywink: I love the tilt! Well done!

The colorization also looks nice on the last few. Its easy to really make stuff look terrible when you try to colorize. I think you did a nice job. I'd be hanging those up if I were your sister.

good job...nice captures, especially 1 & 4, 5 & 7....

...i dont care for the colouring on the last few...not sure if it is meant to be green or just needs to be fixed...sorry, too many years of photofinishing where we avoided that colouring!

nice shots! you were in the same boat as me, shooting your sisters wedding. at first i was thinking, 'how am i going to be able to stand still during the ceremony and not grab my camera and capture the emotion' I even joked about me carrying my 5D instead of a boquet :0p... but in the end, i was too teary to even think about shooting it!!
bet your sister is very pleased! x

wow, thanks so much for the positive responses. yeah, i like tilted photos. since your eye follows a diagonal path when you view things, i find it only natural to shoot that way. i was playing around with the coloring, but i like it...it went with the beachy/dreamy feel to the wedding.

i am branching out on my own to shoot weddings. i have always worked with a photographer as an assistant, but i just never cared for thier styles....so i am doing my own thing and building a portfolio. if you have any technical advice i would love it.

like in #7, i wish her flowers were lower. but these moments happen so fast and i hate to direct them. any other thoughts?

thanks,
jennifer

Great shots! I have mixed feelings about the colorization as I have no experience with them. As long as you dont go overboard I think they look nice. One thing I immediatley noticed was in #6, there is someone walking in the top right corner. I would try to get the out of there. Other than that your sis should be happy!

Nice job on these. How do you get the antique colour look particularly in #6

your sister is beautiful and it looks like a wonderful wedding. Great shots :)

i like the coloring. YOUR SISTER IS GORGEOUS, what a bride.

good shots!

I really think you did a good job the only criticisim I might have is that the de-saturated ones look a little too green. I do like the effect just not the color.

Most reactions

Back