MY snow day...

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
K, well for those who don't know, today it's been snowing like hell all over montreal. We got about 60cm of it (correct me if i'm wrong). of course the bus was late, then the subway stopped, so i had to walk about a mile to get to school. now a mile's not scary for me, but with that snow... my legs'll remember that. Anyway, when I finally got to school (clearly understanding why such few people go to the Everest), I had about a bucket of snow in my hair, then most of it melted and it looked like dandruff, then it all melted and my hair got all frizzy. (I think all girls get me on this)
And then I've been told that my school is like the only one in town that hasn't been closed. They wouldn't let us go home and those who tried to leave had 6 hours of detention. So I stayed. And it sucked. Although I really loved the "general riot" atmosphere, it sucked.
On my way home I had time to take a couple shots near the water (will post'em later). But thinking of all the awesome pics I could've been taking, I really DO hate my school. And I was just starting to like it.
Well, here's MY snow day story. Just wanted to complain. Now pity me :(

And what's the grumpy smiley for, then? Snow is sad and cold... when you can't take pics of it. If you can, well, it's still sad and cold but entertaining...
When I was a kid, somebody said it was God's dust and then some other kid said "ya right, everyone knows it's God's dandruff!"...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back