My son amazed by the train..C&C

taknbyd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_5527copy.jpg

Wonderful! I really like this shot. The perspective of the train reducing to the lower right corner, is fantastic in that it leads to the boy even though he is in the foreground. Fantastic composition!

I love everything about this picture, wish it was my son in the picture so I could print it and frame it. :)

Wonderful image. Perfect composition. This one's a framer for sure.

Nice shot :thumbup:, as other's mentioned this one should be framed.

I know you are in Texas but if you like to travel, in Lancaster PA there happens to be a train museum that if you and your son would like to check out you will not be disappointed.
http://www.rrmuseumpa.org/

Thank You Guys So Much For The Awesome Comments... I Will Get Better I'm Sure...:thumbsup:

Definatly a framer! Congrats on getting the great capture!

I really like the choice of colour for the image and the processing (if any) that was done.

The composition is also really well done, with both showing the size of the train vs the kid, the placement of both subjects and as well keeping a leading line of the train heading to the back of the frame. Nice

While its a minimal issue, I would of liked for the whole front of the train to be in the shot. Not sure if that was possible, and again, minimal to the entire shot.
Nice capture

I like it because it reminds me of, me, as a little kid of course.

Reminds me of me now. lol

While its a minimal issue, I would of liked for the whole front of the train to be in the shot. Not sure if that was possible, and again, minimal to the entire shot.
Nice capture

I kind of feel the same way. Almost instantly upon viewing this shot I thought "what would this shot look like if the entire front of the train was in it?"

But I still like the composition and it works well being cropped.

Agree... frame that one and put it in your office :thumbup:

Nice composition! I would have cropped a bit more to put some emphasis on the child. The train can loose a bit without worrying much as it is a really big beast.

Thanks again guys for all the complements and the critiques. You all are awesome!

I like this shot a lot too. I am a huge fan of trains, so like other have said, the little boy reminds me of myself.

Most reactions

Back