My Special Findings

Verbal said:
I used Wally's BW conversion, and then I set the Black and White gradient layer to Darken. Then I made a copy of the original picture layer, and upped the contrast so that the green really shines through. So it's not quite desaturated, but almost...except for the greens, which are vibrant. I think it gives it more of a jungley feel. =)

Sounds interesting and the effect is great, but for me to learn about the use of layers, I would need a Photoshop Tuitor to stand behind me in person and guide me through things step by step, I think. All these explanations here are far beyond me. I wish I weren't quite so PS-stupid............ :er:

Thanks Jon and Corinna...it took me 3 years to learn LaFoto, so don't expect it to come overnight, but don't give up either! I'm sure you'll continue to get better with trial and error. =)

I'm really digging that first shot, don't you just love finding little treasures like this.

Thanks! And yeah, it was pretty cool...I've known about it for years but when I first found it I was pretty thrilled. The family who owns that property now came there in the 1800's via covered wagon!

cool shots verb... love #3
thanks for sharing

Most reactions

Back