My "steamy" home movies :P

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
well, i promised some "steamy" home movies in another thread, unfortunatly .. this is a PG 13 site :lol: ... so u wont get those kind :p ... doxx and i used to make a lot of home movies ... these are just a few of many ... we did these last summer (u'll notice my hair was longer) ... but i would also like for some of u to share some of your home movies as well :D ... i kept them under 1MB for ease of loading

this one is about a story we're telling:, im such a drama queen :eek:

our story
*1MB*

this is one doxx sent me while we were dating, before we got married
:D .. he's speaking in german ... can u translate? :shock:

doxx
*670K*

Dew!!!!!!!!!! You hottie!!!!
You are sucha gorgeous lady Dew, your smile lights up the screen!

and doxx bwahahaha I had no idea what the hell he was talking about the whole time!!!!! what a cute accent..

you guys gotta watch this just to hear dewberry laugh at the end!

thanks for sharing kids, that was fabulous :D

that laugh is a big one :roll: ... unfortunatly thats how i laugh :oops:

you have such a gorgeous voice, dew! very feminine. mine is... well, not. :-? and i loooooooove your laugh! :heart:

and also, you guys are super duper cute together. i'm a sucker for accents as well, so hearing doxx talk is like... SWOON... even if i can't understand much of what he's saying. ;-)

i wish i had some movies to share. :-( i can record movies on my digital camera, but i haven't yet. well, i have, but i haven't uploaded any.

that second movie, til this day, he still wont tell me what it means :lol: (hopefully its not X rated :roll: )

the first one, he's telling a story about this sign he was stalking :shock:

we used to make some cool movies, we made a horror movie that we didnt finish, ... we've done skits and got into character, make-up and wigs :lol:

That's awesome guys.

I find it somewhat strange to put a voice to the people I've come to know here at the forum, but it's strange in a good way. It seems kinda surreal I guess. I know the two of you, but I've never met you.

Anyway I'd like to see some of these skits you two have put together. Perhaps you could make a movie night and once a week and post a new movie :lol:

most of our movies are too big for online viewing (25 MB or more) ... these were the smallest amongst the few

one skit we did, it was a talk show (like jerry springer/Oprah :lol: ) ... i was the host and doxx was a woman, he had on a wig and make-up :lmao: ... he was talking about his baby's daddy ... i'll see if i can dig that one up :lol:

NOw that sounds like it would be really interesting.

I do agree it is a little strange to add some humanity to the screen names and text isn't it?

cool metroshane ... is that really u playing? :shock: ... how long have u been playing? .... blues inspiried? :D

dug up the skit, had to make the window smaller to get a better file size, me and doxx ... im the host in the glasses, he's "Latonya Watts" :lol: this was over a yr ago

talk show
*4.5MB*

latonya.jpg
:lmao:

Most reactions

Back