My Step Son and some others

Mgw189

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Every year on the last day of school the middle schoolers have a shaving cream fight. I took about 500 pics at last years. I got this one of one of my step sons. The press photographer was there as well and braved the mass of kids. The kids took no mercy on him. Below are a couple of shots from the day the first is my step son, one of the teachers, some girls and a little guy that got in on the action.

3199718495_a78a84d279_b.jpg

3200584650_9073892093_b.jpg

3200587662_b97345351b_b.jpg

3200589380_b2b100441e_b.jpg

Wow! What camera did you use? I like these because they are so sharp and clear, colors are nice. I guess there could be little more saturation but not much.

-Christopher

Well these look good. I know it's just your family but it's pictures like these that, to me, look like they could go in like a brochure or something of people having a good time. Like taking shots like this at a themed park or maybe camp pictures to advertise a camp, or promote a camping trip. But these look good to me. I know. Im no help at all. I just like!

-Christopher

Well these look good. I know it's just your family but it's pictures like these that, to me, look like they could go in like a brochure or something of people having a good time. Like taking shots like this at a themed park or maybe camp pictures to advertise a camp, or promote a camping trip. But these look good to me. I know. Im no help at all. I just like!

-Christopher
LOL its a help. Hearing good things is always a help. Knowing someone else likes what you did always helps. Portraiture is my next venture into photography. I just posted a thread in the people forum regarding this. There are some other people photos there from my step daughters prom this past summer. Feel free to look around in here. Any feedback at all is welcome.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/people-photography/152716-wanting-do-portraits.html

Ok I looked at the pictures on the other thread. I like those too. Though my faves are the close ups with blurred backgrounds! You've got an eye for the portrait stuff. I get scared of portrait photography. I am not a shy guy, but I am shy about asking people to pose and know nothing about poses for people to be in for my shooting.

Ok I looked at the pictures on the other thread. I like those too. Though my faves are the close ups with blurred backgrounds! You've got an eye for the portrait stuff. I get scared of portrait photography. I am not a shy guy, but I am shy about asking people to pose and know nothing about poses for people to be in for my shooting.

Thats going to be my biggest issue as well. I need to learn how to do it and deal with it.

Most reactions

Back