My super moon shot

BasilFawlty

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was a warm end-of-August evening, and I was standing on the side of a busy interstate with my R5 and a Sigma 150-600mm with a 1.4x teleconverter. This was one of two Super Moon images I was hoping to shoot.

I arrived at the location for the shoot early so I could manually focus on the antenna that were 10 miles away. I figured if I got the antenna in focus, the moon would appear reasonably sharp also. As the moon began to show, I started taking a sequence of shots until the moon was well above the towers. This is the shot that I felt has the best overall composition.

Super Moon Sandia Crest-cytog.jpg

Great shot.

It was a warm end-of-August evening, and I was standing on the side of a busy interstate with my R5 and a Sigma 150-600mm with a 1.4x teleconverter. This was one of two Super Moon images I was hoping to shoot.

I arrived at the location for the shoot early so I could manually focus on the antenna that were 10 miles away. I figured if I got the antenna in focus, the moon would appear reasonably sharp also. As the moon began to show, I started taking a sequence of shots until the moon was well above the towers. This is the shot that I felt has the best overall composition.

View attachment 269345
Amazing. Your dedication to getting this shot sure paid off.

Very nice! Great subject with the antenna towers silhouetted as well, beautiful shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back