My toughest subject

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My Mom!

I have ton's of pictures and I do not really like one of them. I don't know if I am too close too her, but she seem's to be the most unphotogenic person I have ever encountered. Could be because I am her son and i am to picky :scratch:

As a christmas present for my brother who lives soooooo far away and years go by before he actually gets to see her, I thought a 8x10 would be a nice gift.

Does she look natural in this pic? Any other suggestions, critiques would be appreaciated.

Sorry about the sunglasses, it was either that or squinting.

JunesPortraitresize.jpg

edit: fixed darkness on image

I think it's great as well. You can read the emotion on her face which is sometimes gone when it's a posed picture.

I like it. And she looks natural to me. Maybe a bit more smile?

As for the sunglasses, they work for me because I can still see her eyes.

Have you tried reversing it so that she's more on the right?

I do like this one! She looks natural and at ease. Was it cropped at all? I would like to see more of her shoulder on the left.

Natural as can be! Love the tones as well! Your brother should be thrilled with this.

Thanks everyone, I will print and send.

Alison the picture is not cropped. I quess it kind of looks like she has no arms now that you mention it :shock:

BLS will try reversing the image.

Cruzin said:
Thanks everyone, I will print and send.

Alison the picture is not cropped. I quess it kind of looks like she has no arms now that you mention it :shock:

BLS will try reversing the image.

LOL! I only noticed because I do the SAME thing all the time :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back