my trip to London!

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Guys! Londoners!!! I need your help right now!
I'm arriving at London on the 15th Aug. 10.30 am. at Stanstead. I know I have to take a Skytrain.
I'll be living there: Woodberry Down EST, London N4.
If you'll be so kind and check if I'm right coz you have a lot of streets with the very simmilar names :/. Is this street somewhere near to the crossing of Seven Sister's Road and Green Lanes? I'm not sure if I found it correctly on the map!

Then... I need info... if anybody will pick me up to Saffron Walden on the Saturday when we meet. But this is the second important thing. Firstly i need to know if I found the right place on the map.
And Mods! Please don't move this thread to meet-up section. Coz I don't want to get lost there :p

ooooooh how neat! And what does it mean EST ??
I found many streets with the same names but with a few different letters at the end...like for example:
Sussex Rd. BR4 or Sussex Rd. CR2 ??

So now if I know where I'm living.... anybody wanna pick me up to Saffron Walden ??? :D:D:D I'll have a huge notice: "TPF meet-up" :p

uhh thanks... but after all... you are the only one who agreed to pick me up :D

The BR4 and CR2 are the postal areas.

If you know the full address where you're staying then the first half of the post code will tell you exactly where.

You can also type the full post code into the search box on Multimap to pinpoint it on the map.

oooh great :) I need to know where I'll be living....

Most reactions

Back