My trip to the beach

clax

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Heres one of my pic taken recently.Any comments are welcome.Thanks

that's nice.
I, personally, would rather see the focus on her. I can see what you were going for, but I'm not sure you hit it quite hard enough.

I'm not a pro, and have no idea of the levels and such... but that's what I think.
good idea though!

Technically speaking the people on the left edge are needless clutter.
I would crop to the right of them.
The girl is too dark and as a result what i see when i look at this is a big sky with a kid in front of it instead of a child under a huge sky like I believe you were intending.
I would desaturate it a tad as well... imo.

Technically speaking the people on the left edge are needless clutter.
I would crop to the right of them.
The girl is too dark and as a result what i see when i look at this is a big sky with a kid in front of it instead of a child under a huge sky like I believe you were intending.
I would desaturate it a tad as well... imo.

Good opinion,I would crop that part,a fill flash on the girl maybe
and ligthen the colours as well,but would the sky tone turn white?

in PS you can lasso the area you want to affect.
lasso or pen tool... circle the girl and apply the effect and only the girl will be effected and not the surrounding areas.
I wouldn't do that kind of editing to a jpg though.. if your original isnt a tiff i would convert it to one first and edit that. you will have to do some blending as well after you apply any effect but just play with it and you will get it.
Even better... if you can just reshoot it with some fill flash. :)
There is also the dodge and burn tool that can be used in conjunction with brightness and other level settings.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back