My try... 4 photos... what do u think?

I love the perspective the little people wearing the ponchos gives to #1. I think the sky and water in #3 look amazing but I can see some slight oversaturaton in the building on the right as well as the wire. That is a beautiful tree you have, I think that shot would look good with a pastel or watercolor effect or something of the sort. All in all..... great shots!:D

Joe

HEy...see in shot #2, in the upper left s corner where the trees meet the sky?? If you go about 500 feet more to the left....out of the picture...thats where I work! LOL

Great composition, but yah I have to agree with Terri...too saturated.
The one shot of The Cave of the Winds (people in yellow ponchos) was that taken from one of the Maid boats? Im gonna have to get to the Canadian side to get some winter shots!

The one shot of The Cave of the Winds (people in yellow ponchos) was that taken from one of the Maid boats?
Yup.. i got really lucky too, because i had tons of people infront of me when i took that photo, and i only managed to get 2 heads in it, which i later cloned out.. :)

Here's the original
39---2.jpg

great pics,i agree with others about some being over saturated but they are composed extremely well :thumbup: . with #2 i would crop the carpark in the bottom right out of the picture.

duncanp said:
great pics,i agree with others about some being over saturated but they are composed extremely well :thumbup: . with #2 i would crop the carpark in the bottom right out of the picture.
i was thinking the same... but i dont think my cloning skills are that great, yet ;) I'll give it a shot though later when i have more time :)

:cheers:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back