My turn for "Autumn Colours" (no 56k) - with even more pics added in Post 21

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Large aspen or maple woods missing in this part of the world, it is not so easy to come by the smashing autumn colours we have already seen on these forums.

I still tried to capture some autumn impressions, in which the reds mostly come from the rowanberry trees all around. Have a look, I sorted out a few:

vogelbeeren01.jpg

A path towards someone's property, seen and taken in September

vogelbeeren02.jpg

A walkway that I still mean to explore, I come past this on my rollerblading tours but can't enter there on blades since this path is no longer paved

vogelbeeren03.jpg

vogelbeeren04.jpg

The rowanberries become extra colourful in the light of the rising sun

autumncolour03.jpg

Birch tree and rowanberry bush in the distance

autumncolour02.jpg

A different kind of red, also only to be seen in autumn

autumncolour01.jpg

Some red leaves ... but the close-up went wrong :(

autumncolour05.jpg

A very usual sight for me all around!

autumncolour034.jpg

A bit of yellow (still mixed with green)

That's it for the time being.
You might like the odd pic out of these?

2,7,8,& 9 are winners but number 2 is for me the better, I just want to be walking down that country lane

1,2,5,6,7, 8 & 9

I like 9 the most, followed by 2 & 5. 5 reminds me of a little forest I liked to weave my way through when I was a kid walking across town to my Grandparent's house in the midwest. The cornfield (?) brings back memories too. Very comfortable feel to them all.

The Rowenberries look like little pomegrants, and I'd almost expect a caterpillar sitting on the toadstool puffing a hookah.

Good job, thanks for taking me there!

You know that you are very welcome to come and take a look at these things with your own eyes in May of 2008, don't you, Walter? (I think this is your name?) Only in May things will look different and the corn will only be little, wonderfully green plants. :D

you've certainly caught the autumn colours!.... good series corinna :D

Beautiful Captures Lafoto. I have to say that number 9 is my fav. Well done

Thank you all ... actually also I am pretty much leaning towards my #9 here (though I can't deny I also like the :greenpbl: background colour :greenpbl: of my rowanberry-close-up :biggrin: )

Nice series, number 2 and 9 stand out to me. :thumbup:

the colors are really pretty and they do look like fall. I do like number 2- it seems to be inticing one to explore down the lane. good job....

Wonderful series Lafoto, enjoyed all the pictures, but I have to say I love the 2nd. The light and comp are beautiful, a road I would want to travel.

Edit: the more I look at #9 the more I am digging it. Quite a unique image

LaFoto said:
You know that you are very welcome to come and take a look at these things with your own eyes in May of 2008, don't you, Walter? (I think this is your name?) Only in May things will look different and the corn will only be little, wonderfully green plants. :D

There's a lot of "ifs," but if things work out next spring and summer, the trip could be do-able. I was fortunate to spend a year in central/southern Germany 30 years ago, I'd like to see more of it, and a few other places I've become interested in since being on the forum.

-Walter

I like 2, 5, 9, nice series show the beautiful countryside you live in.

Most reactions

Back