My turn for "Autumn Colours" (no 56k) - with even more pics added in Post 21

#2 is awesome, great job corinna. i also love #6, but i love toadstool & mushroom pics, i have about 100 that I have yet to sort through from my summer vacation. This makes me want to have another look.

I promise I will explore that path very soon ... was exploring another one the other day that I THOUGHT might be the start of this one here in Photo 2 from the OTHER end (nearer to my place, while this is a lot further away), but that is not the case... the path I explored on Sunday lead me to the middle of nowhere...

I can't belive no one spoke up for number three. Nice fall colors indeed. Number four and seven were very nice as well.

Great shots,I love 2 , hmmmm just where does that path go?
And 7 is just a classic, Amanita muscria aka fly agaric.

7 is WHAT? Amanita muscria? Ah, that must be #6 you are referring to... "Fly agaric" ... "Fliegenpilz", yes, I guess it is that photo you mean.

Thanks again all for your nice comments, it was a nice walk.
Still haven't had the time to walk that other path (2) though, since the path I walked on when I took most of the above did not lead me there but ended somewhere in a swamp.

This turned to by my "path" after a while, but that would not prevent me from going on:

herbstfarben08framed.jpg

And then I saw this:

herbstfarben09framed.jpg

I thought, wow, I have lived in this area for over 7 years now and have never found this little treasure, so I looked for something on where I could climb, found it and got this, too (and several others):

herbstfarben10framed.jpg

I now do mean to return there with wellingtons and water proof trousers in the morning, maybe there are some birds there then??? (But I will find my 300mm won't really take me anywhere, I'm afraid).

Thanks Chris.
As soon as school will reopen on Monday and I no longer will have to do the daily drive to the swimming pool in the mornings but am without kids in the mornings, I'll be out there again.

so... I see that you still take your 350d with you on your rollerblades trips! that is just... CRAZY! :p:p:p but you took some awesome photos! 7,8,9 are the best for me!

But I was out for a WALK on that day. A harmless walk on my two FEET. Where would I have gone on BLADES through all the high grass!?!?!

;) ;) ;)

(To tell you the truth: I haven't been blading in weeks! Too many leaves on "my" road, too wet and slippery in the mornings ... I don't want to do the splits without being able to do them!!!)

Awesome photos Corinna (maybe you would allow me to refer you by your name and not your forum ID). Just can't say which is the best. I would say I like #4 the most (in photography aspect). You got the right focus blending red, green (your fav) and most of all Yellowish sunlight (my fav). I say it's just awesome. And more over #9 again caught my eye, once again with rich tint produced by the blissful sunlight. Thanks for sharing and giving us such a joy.

:hugs: Thank you Ravi.
Yes, you may call me Corinna all the time. That is my name. :hug::

Most reactions

Back