My two cents worth

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got a little bored on Friday, and tried an experiment. I had a penny, a mirror, a cloudy sky and a camera. I went outside, set the mirror on the ground. I then spun the penny on the mirror, and tried to freeze movement, to look like the two pennies were spinning on top of each other. Well....after about 20 shots, these were the two results I was pretty happy with.
I cropped just a little to add, and added some contrast to get some umph...but these are pretty much how they turned out.

156_5673aa.JPG

156_5679pf.JPG

your creativity paid of here my friend. excellent Carl!

What a great idea! #1 is my favorite of the two. Thanks for sharing the process and results with us :thumbsup:

neat experiments chiller! i like the one with the sky..very very cool :thumbsup:

This is a fun experiment. And if the writing on the 1-cent-coin in the top pic weren't in mirror writing, it would REALLY look as if two cents spinning on the edge of the other. What a sky to do your experiment with! Compliments the copper colour so nicely! I like them! Both. Your two cents.

Awesome idea Chiller, really coll shots. :)

Thanks for all the cool replies. It was a little testy there at times. I almost gave up, and my co-workers were ready to commit me :lmao: :confused: Now that I have a brand new remote, I might try it again.
Thanks all.

the first one is just killer.... if you wouldnt have told me, i would have thought it looked like you thru them up in the air and caught it in mid action....just a great idea...

love this idea.....your so clever......

is your new nick name chilly now??? have i been gone too long, and didnt know that??
isnt chilly a pinguine???.....i could be wrong.... but way to go, CHILLY!!
( it just doesnt go with the whole scary, mysterious look thing you got going...wanna change your avitar to something..... sweet???)

Thank you April...I appreciate your comments. I never thought of that flippin it in the air thingy. Maybe that will be my next experiment. Glad to see you back too.

Most reactions

Back