My unwashed car :)

Renae

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.m0sf3t.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since Alex_B just posted a picture, I decided I'd post a picture of my princess as well.

I decided it was more important this weekend to go play with the new camera instead of washing the car. So it's really dirty. Bird poop on the windows. Great day to take pictures.

I am having a hard time trying to think of places in boring Ohio to take pictures of my car though.

IMG_0288.jpg

There are many places in Ohio that are gorgeous! Try the Hocking Hills area at sunset, along the Flats in Cleveland, etc, etc, etc, etc.

As for this photo, its OOF. Id suggest using a tripod in low light conditions, eliminating camera shake.

now you can get more creative than that! try an empty parking garage or something a little better than the side of the road. wash it, get some better angles and try again

Well, still not as dirty as mine :p

Does your work have to do with MOSFETs?

Well, still not as dirty as mine :p

Does your work have to do with MOSFETs?

Not entirely. But my degree is electrical engineering, and we always joked around about mosfets, so it felt appropriate.

And I knew it was a little OOF, first day with my camera, still learning about her. Hocking hills is very pretty, a few hours away. Cleveland is about 4 hours as well. Not too much in Dayton, but I've only begun to explore. Oh, and that's actually a small "parking space" for a park I was visiting.

I personally think you should crop it and do away with some of the dead space in the foreground and background. I do like the reflection on the car and the car's windshield. Like ion said, you may want to try some more creative spots next time.

how about something like this (just a quick cs2 edit)

hercar.jpg

how about something like this (just a quick cs2 edit)

I didn't do any post processing on this guy, that makes it look a lot better, just even getting rid of the light post and sign in the background. Thanks.

The crop definately helps :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back