My very first Mid-Night Shoot. please CC!!!

platano

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this is my first night shoot.. hope you guys like it.

The Pier
nightshot3.jpg

Beach Night - Fishermen!!
nightshot2.jpg

The Dock
nightshoot1.jpg

Lonely - (Shot that pic solo.. had to run to the spot :D )
meatnight.jpg

Camera Fans iSight :p
camerafans.jpg

Very nice shots, look good.

Very nice.. they are very technically well done. I think the first would have been nicer without that stuff one the dock.

very cool, I love the look in #1 , looks like you stopped down the aperature quite a bit. Very sharp.

thanks alot for the comments.. I have never taken a photography class or been coached for that matter.. This is really making me think to take photography more serious. Thanks for the kind words people.. u guys are awesome.

The only nitpick I have is, it seems some of the horizons are crooked... other than that the Pier, and Beach Night - Fishermen are great shots!

These are great shots, I love the guy on the bench alone under the light, very cool.

the guy on the bench alone its me :p i didnt have a remote last night.. so i set the timer and ran over there.. I bought my remote today that way I dont have to look silly with all the running :D

Simply amazing, if I could ask for one thing it would be more spooky sky.

Amazing tho.

The only critique I can give is that it seems like there's a slight yellow hue on some of the pictures. Other than that they're awesome.

Most reactions

Back