My very First Picture + PS

Marcus M6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just started into photography about 3 days ago. I currently only have a sony cybershot 7.2 mp camera.
It takes some decent shots. This is my first picture PS, im also pretty new to PS

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Last edited:
Another

Binbrook1011.jpg

I honestly have no idea what you were trying to acheive with the first one in PS. I can't really see any details there.

The second one is nice, but a little bit boring, and I can't stand the powerlines there.

well i was trying to achieve somewhat of an abstract look, but yet again i am new and still learning. also this **** camera im using isnt helping on detial and sharpness, im hoping to get a canon rebel or a nikon sometime soon

Last edited:
I think that the photoshop effect just doesn't mesh with this particular picture. The effect feels more "technical" like it should be applied to a photo of circuitry or something like that.

well put i can see what your talking about thanks for all the criticism

A quick tip for the future... you may not be able to control the flash level on the camera that you are currently using but if you can I would recommend lowering the flash or using some external light. The photos of your pets would have turned out better and looked more natural if the reflection of the flash wasn't so vivid in their eyes and bodies. Sorry if I am being too hard.

no not hard at all, thats what im looking for, and unfortunatly on this camera i cannot adjust the flash intensity. I can turn it off but the area my dog and cat were in there was no light coming in.
Thx

no not hard at all, thats what im looking for, and unfortunatly on this camera i cannot adjust the flash intensity. I can turn it off but the area my dog and cat were in there was no light coming in.
Thx

Is it a pop up flash? If so take a piece of wax paper and fold it hold it in place with a rubber band. It will diffuse the light a little bit.

Most reactions

Back