My very first post

:oops: I was under the impression that you were coating your own emulsion. I am thinking of robbing a bank and starting the process at home.

I'll bet those buds turned out to be beautiful flowers. Good job!

photoman said:
Do you normaly shoot 4x5 film, or do you have a preference to format?

These days I am shooting only 4x5 and medium format in BW, and MF in color. I pretty much only shoot 35mm when paid to by a client. Besides the thrill I get just looking at the larger negs, I find them easier to work with in the darkroom. I also prefer the LF and MF cameras that use a ground glass; I like to be able to see my composition at full negative size.

I was under the impression that you were coating your own emulsion. I am thinking of robbing a bank and starting the process at home.

I hope to learn to do this someday. Right now I am immersing myself in learning about toners and toning

oriecat said:
Show us more. :D

Check out the themes section. I'm mostly posting there as it seems more logical to sort out eight years of photography by subject matter. As I do new stuff I'll post it in this forum.

Everyone should feel free to critique any of my work where ever I post it. I know that the themes area isn't normally for critique, but I really want to hear other peoples' idea and what they see when they look at my photos.

Most reactions

Back