My watermark/logo for C&C

thanks bazooka :) You definitely didn't come of as a jerk :)

my only issue with that picture as it stands right now is all the little squiggly looking things in the background... they showed up when I played with the saturation and I am not good enough at PP yet to get rid of them :/ lol

So, I will get rid of the (C) thing, and shrink the font size... Then we should be good...

Right now, the (C) is in 18pt font size :)

So, I will get rid of the (C) thing, and shrink the font size... Then we should be good...

Right now, the (C) is in 18pt font size :)

Indeed, the (C) Sarah Dillard line is perfect...alone. The rest of it is just too much, IMO.

and hopefully the final :)

4454561316_8836388842_b.jpg

Last one is the best. However, I would reconsider printing it with the logo. I have done so in the past and my personal opinion is that it looks slightly tacky and cheapens the look of the image...really takes away from the image. Not only that, but if you get the watermark to a proper size, then print a 16x20 or something, your watermark ends up huge and looks a little ridiculous.

Last one is the best. However, I would reconsider printing it with the logo. I have done so in the past and my personal opinion is that it looks slightly tacky and cheapens the look of the image...really takes away from the image. Not only that, but if you get the watermark to a proper size, then print a 16x20 or something, your watermark ends up huge and looks a little ridiculous.

Indeed, I don't think I'd ever "print" an image with some text on it. But for web/forum use, she's reached what I'd consider a good signature :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back