My Web Site. Your feed back Please

It looks like you have a good eye. I didn't have much time to look at your site, but from what I saw, it looks good. I'll be sure to take a better look when I have more time.

nice photos u got there :D

my 2 cents of feedback/comments

as i was reading your "about me/home" page, i noticed a lot of "not so light" and upbeat phrases ... things like (using this for example, not exactly what u said, may be exaggerating it a little :lol: ) ... "i took photography in high school, it was good, but the teacher was a real drag." .... "i like to take photos of sports, but other stuff really sucks." :lol: ... these arent the exact phrases u used, but i found it to be similar ...

in other words, it brought my mood down and made me form an opinion about the photographer and not concentrating on his work ... accent the positive and leave out the rest :D .. too much information

Thank you, thats just the sort of cooments i needed. I was really stuck on what to put down and not being very good at writting anyway i did what i thought was ok. I was going to redo that page after christmas. So leave out the negative bits and stick to the positve bits.

Thanks again

All the best
Mark

You have the beginnings of a very nice web site. The setup and organization it good. However keep up beat with everything and make people feel great just for visiting. That will really help increase your hits.

Have you been very successful in selling pictures? I would like to get into photography more but to do so it would have to be a self funding thing. ANy comments or suggestions?

Thank you for the advise. Ive done some changes with the help of my girlfriend (who is a teacher).

Ive sold alot of my football photos to Players manley who really enjoy my pro photos of them. As for the other photos only a few have sold and they where to people I know, But you have to start somewhere.

The best way to sell is to frame some photos up go to a local inderpendent shop at get them to sell them for you. give then 10% of each one you sell. then they have to sell them.

I didn't get a chance to stay on your site long because the midi playing on it jumped me so much I just clicked out. If you want people to focus on your photography then don't give 'em anything else available that could distract 'em like polyphonic music.

nice improvements to your about me page ... i was so excited and upbeat i almost cried :thumbsup:

nice one mate, i like the categories, its easy to find what your are looking for here :)

dig some of the new church/graveyard shots too

Most reactions

New Topics

Back