My website... flash

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, just launched my website. I think the design is great, I found it on a flash template site, but I worry that there needs to be more content.

Thoughts?

www.rmtphotography.com

Hmmmm

Well, first off, I almost closed it as it took a really long time to load. And I didnt understand what the eyeballs meant....

Then they showed up, I clicked, and WOW - what a cool design! I love it!

There are a few things that don't work for me though. When my cursor moves over an eye, it doesnt say what I will be going to if I click on it. So you have to try each one out. And well, I hit the same one twice, as I couldnt remember which eye I had been to as there are no titiles. Maybe its because I just worked 18 hours...but I still think its worth mentioning.

If you dont want your prices on your site, thats fine - but I don't think it would hurt to mention something about them, even if it is to call for a custom quote or whatever. I don't recall reading anything about your prices.

As far as your other content, I think your work is amazing. If people like your style, I believe that what you have would definately make a potential customer get in contact with you. But maybe have 10 of each category. You have the space there, might as well use it.

One other small thing - under your client history, the logos from the other businesses look, well, crappy. I would try get a higher resolution file to use, and the reptster one is half off the page. Maybe shrink it down so you can fit it all. Any if you could make the webite a link, it couldnt hurt either.

All in all - I love the design, and with a few little adjustments, I think it could be amazing!

Cheers
Kristal

I am writing this while the page loads, you have a speed problem,
You need faster servers or you need to fix your loader.
As a customer I would have gone somewhere else by now,
2 MIN AND 70%
3 MIN AND NOW 98%

Most reactions

New Topics

Back