My Wedding....

meg27

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mojocreative.co.uk
Hi Guys,

i really don't know if i have posted this in the right place but didn't know where else to post it.

Basically I'm getting married this July in Devon, UK, and as my partner and I are in the media industry and dabble in photography we are very reluctant to hire a 'wedding photographer', a) we can't afford it, and b) we don't like the 'stand in a row' style photography and c) we want to own ALL the images after the big day, as my partner has a long history in design, airbrushing and general touch up work in photoshop.

So what i am asking is.. is there anyone out there who lives in the area who is an ameture photographer, who will just come along and photograph the day for us? Of course we will pay! We have several members of family who are keen photographers also but i don't want to be reliant on what they produce....

Anyway if you think you can help please let me know...

my email address is meganol at hotmail . com

Thanks...

Meg

I'm not sure this is the best forum either...but I though here was better than the wedding/portrait forum...which is meant to be a gallery for images.

David
Hamilton is 12 miles south of Glasgow so that's 12 miles less he needs to drive to get me :lmao:

JD

EOS

I'm actually slightly further south than Hamilton - about 10miles south. So that makes me even cheaper than you again!!!:lol:

You're in Glasgow? I'm from there originally :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back