Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That is all there is to it.

If anyone cares to hear me piss and moan about it just ask.....otherwise I think I'll spare yall all the astrisks.

Well.....I got home the other day and feched my self a snack, One of those Little Debbie penutbutter bar thingies. As I am eating it I get a small peice of it Wedged into a rather large hole in my tooth (that I can not afford to have taken care of), Uncomfortable but yeah that can be expected I quickly dig it out, there is a lingering discomfort to it, Nothing more than I expected. Shortly there after it was gone, However less that thirty seconds later something different happened.

I have broken teeth, had exposed nerves, oral cuts from said broken teeth....well that is what I get for not taking care of my teeth right. WRONG, I think (I could be wrong but) I had a shard of a tooth go threw and into my sinus cavity. It felt like I got shot in the face. I can tolerate the pain of an exposed nerve and broken tooth with a straight face, But this had me crawling on the floor clawing at the carpet. This thing completely ignored benzocaine and intensified if I attempted to laydown.

So gathered up some cash and headed out to a dental clinic in a hurry (now a half hour late to bed after a work day). I get there and explain the situation to them and their responce....."We only take emergency calls from 7:30 to 8:00 am, sorry, You will have to either go to the emergancy room or wait till Monday"......Well I was less than happy, With out medical insurance I can't afford a trip to the emergancy room so.....

I figure I would head home and try to get some sleep......Oh yeah that's right lay down hurts like hell....after trying to lay in bed for almost half an hour I said to hell with that and went down stairs an figured I would try sleeping more upright in my chair. It worked....to an extent....it just felt like a bullet nestled nicely into my cheekbone as opposed to the salty varity up stairs, I still could not get to sleep. Now I normally sleep from 2:30/3:00 PM to 9:00 PM because I work third shift. I finally ended up colapsing from exaustion somewhere around 10:30 11 ish. I woke up the following morning to my brother preparing for work at quater to seven in the morning.....but the pain and swelling where gone. Needless to say I did little for the remaining part of the day. Sleeping threw the night screwed up my sleep patern though.

I figured I would try to get by by splitting a thirty hour stint with a short nap in the middle some where along the lines to get back on track.....Went to bed around eight PM, I asked my brother to make sure I was up before he went to bed. I woke up around three AM, he goes to bed around eleven. Well it's better than nothing, I went down stairs and went about my normal stuff photo processing and a drawing.

Sun comes up around seven am....georgous day, things are lookin up. I can run around town with my camera taking pictures and just plain old fasion ware my self out so I'll be tired when it is time to go to bed, this way I'll be able to get some sleep before work. Well......I revisited all three rail road stations in my humble little town. How ever I had issues at two of them. I got to the East Station......here stands a train, OK. It's a working station, I can work around that, no big deal. I knock on the door and tell them who I am and why I was there yada yada..... I asked if the train that was there would be rolling before too long, I did not want that train catching my off guard in a bad position (not that it would, my family has been living next to railroads for decades, I understand the respect that needs to be given even around standing trains) you know CMA. He said it would be and that perhaps it would be easier for all of us if I came back in an hour. Ok.....I toddle off and kill an hour and when I come back, here stands a different train.....this one completely obstructing the front of the building on top of that the two guys who work in the building are nowhere to be found even after the second train leaves leaving no one to move the vehicles that brought the rejection of the last shots I got of the place :grumpy:(If anyone is wondering see post #4)

After that I head across town. I got a half a dozen or more shots of the Erie Station just fine, but when I headed over to the BR&P station (currently the Rail Musium) I was forced to use my compact for two reasons. I have not yet gotten a wide angle lens for my EF and I can't isolate the building with a 50mm, so the 38mm of the compact was ideal, on top of that it was too cold and not worth it to try reloading the EF for two shots. The compact jammed on those two shots, I don't know if it even took the pictures or not.

After this I decide to head home, I got there a little before one. Well there is a hockey game on at one so I stick around and catch the game......The Sabers got ****ing anyilated...well after wasting my time with that game it's bed time.....Yeah ****ing right.....I literally have a fully funded city park in my back yard, but no....the kids have to play right in front of the house, every time I would begin to doze off to sleep one or more of them would let out a hoot, holler or make some loud noise and wake me up, so here I sit at work...awake since three this morning with some residual discomfort in my sinuses....

Oh yeah I forgott, I was reminded tonight I have a week of doubles this week as well

Jesus man. That sucks! Sorry to hear all that!

What do you do if you don't mind me asking?

I'm a child care provider, Thank god it's actually fairly easy, however I spend a large amount of time doing operating maintainance on two websites wile they sleep. As of right now I have 287 images to process and atleast four known categories to recreate, relocate imagery (some with 300+ images in them) and delete the old category for as well as finish recategotizing other images that I am uncertain of the number of, That is what kills me.

Wow... that sounds like a good amount of work. Are you working with backend databases to control the categories and such?

Wow... that sounds like a good amount of work. Are you working with backend databases to control the categories and such?

No, only the boss man has access to the databases, I have to do it manually via standard issue site mod cp, sux is mass move is not opperational, and category move was removed couple years ago.

These four categories have to be relocated here

http://www.fanart-central.net/cat-4053.php
http://www.fanart-central.net/cat-3525.php
http://www.fanart-central.net/cat-2832.php
http://www.fanart-central.net/cat-4054.php

Wow, so it is even more work than it has to be. You should totally ***** for database access! lol.

Most reactions

Back