My wife and newborn....

chris182

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_1034_edited-1.jpg

forgot to add I am very new to this. I think I may have darkened the pic a little to much and I think I could of had a little more of my wife in the pic but wanted the baby and ring the main focus and fill the frame. I tried, let me know what I could of done different or if this is decent. Thanks

Generaly I'd say you are on the right track here. I think it would be greatly improved two ways: it is badly underexposed, needs to be brightened up. Second the crop is too tight across your wife's forehead. Is there room there in the original, to recrop it? I would guess you could fairly easily reshoot if the original is not fixable. Another thing might be to try to include more of the baby's face in a reshoot. I bet you could have loads of fun with posing and lighting them in a re-shoot.
Hope this helps...JSD

Yea, I see what you are saying and agree.I tried to darken it enough to brighten up her ring and make it pop but I agree I think I went a little overbored and darkened to much. I think we are going to give it another shot this weekend.Thanks!

I think we are going to give it another shot this weekend.Thanks!

This is the greatest thing about digital photography. You might wanna invest in a larger hard drive right now:D:D

Congrats on the new baby, I have my second due in May.

p!nK

Most reactions

Back