My wife holding a baby duck

max3k

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On our first day of vacation, we found some baby ducks to shoot.

ISO 100
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8

832677890_TFKup-L.jpg

lol am I the only one that thought this line sounded horrific?

Also, I believe I see the Longhorns "T" in this picture so I'm incapable of liking it.

O-H-I-O

the "T" is from our sons little league ball team....soo....lol

he didn't necessarily ask for c&C on the shot, but I'm sure he also wasn't looking for someone to tell him whether the shot is "ethical" or not ;)

lol am I the only one that thought this line sounded horrific?

Also, I believe I see the Longhorns "T" in this picture so I'm incapable of liking it.

O-H-I-O
lolll now that you mention it :lmao:

ruh roh....didnt mean to start a hippie debate

do you think it is ok to chase and handle wildilfe? Shame shame

:thumbup:

ruh roh....didnt mean to start a hippie debate

I'm as far as you can get from being a "hippie", but as a wildlife photographer, I am very much against this practice. I know it's only a baby duck... from the looks of the area, they are probably fed by the locals at the pond, but I'm a firm believer in letting wildlife be (especially young 'ens).

I am far from a hippie but STUPID IS STUPID! I don't think that this is a debate you have a chance at winning, but you can give it a try against the almighty majority. People SHOULD NOT handle wildlife (unless it prevents imminent harm(EDIT: human cased harm)) PERIOD. Good luck supporting your argument.

I'm not trying to start a fight with you btw. I am more concerned about the spread of awareness.

Last edited:
Did you rent the super wide tokina or is that a new purchase? How did you like the lens?

Don't worry too much about the wildlife intrusion, just be aware of it next time. I recently crossed a gate with the statement 'area closed' written on it. After ignoring the sign I later realized that there were eagles nesting in the area and I felt like a real ****head. It's very important to respect wildlife, we've already developed neighborhoods in most of their homes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back