My Wife - Practice

CRUMB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My 3.2 Meg old school camera.

melis-1-1.jpg

That's a really nice shot, but what happened to her pupils??

Could just be my screen, but they look green?

Thats pretty good! Her pupils are a little wacky thoguh...

Nice job for a 3.2 meg camera lol

i agree with lasershot. that's a really good picture for 3.2. her pupils, though, maybe it was supposed to look that way, but they look like jelly or something. lol. very beautiful shot, though. you have a nice looking wife

I agree about the eyes....also the hand coming up is a little off to me. looks like she's about to punch herself in the jaw. I like the lighting and the coloring (but not the selective coloring in the eyes).

cheers

Great shot, just to see, i put the photo in PS and turned the whole thing grey scale....and the eyes look alot better.

nice pose though, very well done :)

...also the hand coming up is a little off to me. looks like she's about to punch herself in the jaw. .

I agree. Maybe you were going for the agressive pose, but this really looks like she's about to punch herself.
but a very pretty model and a good try! :thumbup:

pascal

looks like selective coloring gone wrong. if in fact thats what happened, make sure you "erase" the color from the pupils. Nice shot.

Thnx for the critique, I rushed the PS when I shouldn't have. I had a great subject, but rushed the tweeking. Will do better in the future, promise. The puplis, great call. Thnx everyone, I'll step it up next round ;)

C

Most reactions

New Topics

Back