My wife

Aggressor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.teamophotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife really doesn't like modelling for me but she let me take a few shots of her while out taking a walk last weekend. C&C Please.

1. 50mm 1/100 f2 (-1/3EV)
fp1.jpg

2 50mm 1/100 f2 (-1/3EV)
fp2.jpg

3 50mm 1/100 f2 (-1/3EV)
fp3.jpg

She should pose for you more often! She is so pretty!

The sun was your light source here?
In the colour versions, parts of her skin are either on the brink of getting blown (first pic) or have got blown (third pic), all of which you nicely eliminated in the converted photo. Also I feel that the colour photos have a bit of a green cast, supposedly coming from the all green surroundings you were in. That, too, got eliminated in the conversion, of course.

I quite like her interaction with the viewer (you as photographer in the moment of taking the photo) in 3, but the blown parts of her skin through me a little. As does the angle, I must say. But then I've never been a fan of funny angles, so that's quite subjective.

Thanks for your comments and C&C, Corinna. I've been trying to tell her that myself...

The sky was overcast so the lighting was quite flat. I used my flash high and to the left (as far as my arm could reach) to make the lighting a little more dramatic.

The blown highlights came out in PP. I prefer to process bright, but I may have gone overboard with the brightness. Yeah, now that I look at it again. I did do it a bit too much.

Most reactions

Back