1. (you can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right hand corner)

As part of our new initiative on TPF you can come and take part in a series of new in-depth articles and discussions every month. Featured this month are the methods that one of our top avian photographers, Kristofer Rowe uses to get his stunning photos (as also featured on Tamron USA website as well!). So drop in and take part, I know that Kristofer will be happy to answer your questions and hear what you do out in the field with your camera!

Capturing Distinctive Bird Images

My wife...

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by taknbyd, May 17, 2009.

1. taknbyd

taknbyd TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Practicing on the wife again... Very new to photography...CC welcome..[​IMG]

2. kundalini

kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    It's not so easy to give C&C when you personalize it with a title like 'My Wife' or 'My (fill in the blank).

With that, the comment I am willing to make is that IMO, it is better to have some white on either side of the eye, even just a sliver.

Oh yeah, she is quite pretty.

3. taknbyd

taknbyd TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thank you for your comment.. I toke this pic a little before I heard your advice about it a couple days ago about the eyes.. I will make sure to keep that in mind.. Thank you!!!!!

4. Pband

Pband TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I have seen for lot of models doing this. Can you please tell me the reason?

5. sunlou

sunlou TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I am a beginner too, so nothing very technical,

I like the lighting and hair movement

the only thing I am sure in that picture is the posture, I would have preferred her shoulders a little more oppened, athough she is smiling, I feel she is closed...

that is my humble 2 cent ( feel free to contradict me if you don't agree, critic about my critique is very welcomed ;)

6. paigegreen916

paigegreen916 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    personally, i would have moved her more to the right of the frame and stopped down a bit more, but other than that, its a very nice image and you have a very lovely wife!