my zoo past and present

Marea

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
pretty self explanatory :)

The following are shots taken of the animals I love or have loved.

Feel free to edit or comment.

IMG_4460.jpg

Momma.jpg

IMG_6907.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

cjstretch.jpg

Lovely photos!!! I 'specially love the dogs running in the snow.

Great shots! Cute doggies. I like the one where they are playing in the snow :)

One of my pugs loves the snow and loves to eat it. My other one, however, is really a wussy about that kinda stuff lol. You practically have to MAKE him go outside to potty when snow is on the ground.

If the cat pic featuring its "fingernails" didn't have such a busy, busy background, I'd really like that one, alas, the background is too busy. But the point of view and wide angle and fact that you focused on the claws is good. Different from your usual cat portrait. I like that aspect.

And the one of the dogs running in the snow is nice, albeit composed very centrally...

Great shots babe!

:heart:
Danke darling! Just pics of critters ~ you're too sweet.

Lovely photos!!! I 'specially love the dogs running in the snow.
I like that one too... it really personifies them as Bernese Mountain dogs tend to love the snow.

Great Shots
Thanks much!

Great shots! Cute doggies. I like the one where they are playing in the snow :)

One of my pugs loves the snow and loves to eat it. My other one, however, is really a wussy about that kinda stuff lol. You practically have to MAKE him go outside to potty when snow is on the ground.
Mine were born in the winter and had always just LOVED the snow. Lucky for me cause I used to live at a ski resort and they'd be S.O.L if they didn't ha ha ha.

If the cat pic featuring its "fingernails" didn't have such a busy, busy background, I'd really like that one, alas, the background is too busy. But the point of view and wide angle and fact that you focused on the claws is good. Different from your usual cat portrait. I like that aspect.

And the one of the dogs running in the snow is nice, albeit composed very centrally...
I TOTALLY agree with both your points. I wish there was something I could do to the cat shot to make it still look believable without all that crap in the background.

Photshop project anyone? :)

such a busy, busy background

I agree with LaPhoto, but I believe it's not necessarily that it's busy, it's what it is busy with. For me, the tags on the chair kill it.

Here's a shot with those edited out and the edges burned slightly to bring focus to the center portions:

cjstretch_edit.jpg

Lovely shots...don't mess with that cats claws.

I made the (near fatal) mistake of play fighting with him a few times.. never again!!! :shock:

I agree with LaPhoto, but I believe it's not necessarily that it's busy, it's what it is busy with. For me, the tags on the chair kill it.

Here's a shot with those edited out and the edges burned slightly to bring focus to the center portions:

cjstretch_edit.jpg

Nice edit! I AGREEEEE the tags on the poang chair totally drove me bonkers! Thanks for taking the time to edit them out!!!!

:) YAY I like the shot so much more now!:thumbup: Thanks much!

Most reactions

Back