Mygrain is almost...

Hey i have been here over a yr and still don't have 1000 posts yet. And i think of myself as a regular here. I guess i am not LOL

Well, Havoc..recently you HAVEN'T been very regular here!!! Although it seems you've rejoined us...YAAAAY! :)

Well let's see, your post is 5x as imporatant as Corry's, is that what we're supposed to gleam from this?

:shock: I kid, I kid!!!

Quick someone protect me! :sillysmi:

138547393941a27526c105f.jpg
1843521342417c368cbe1d7.jpg

jadin said:
Well let's see, your post is 5x as imporatant as Corry's, is that what we're supposed to gleam from this?

:shock: I kid, I kid!!!

Quick someone protect me! :sillysmi:

138547393941a27526c105f.jpg
1843521342417c368cbe1d7.jpg

Sniff sniff.....

:LOL:

Hertz van Rental said:
No! (I'm only saying that because I'm trying to reach 1,000 before the end of the month ;-) )

YEEEEEAAAAAAAA HHHHOOOOO!!!!!!!! I'm back !!!! Well atleast for a bit. Did everyone have a nice thanksgiving? Mine was okies!! I did however keep my gluttony down thank goodness.

Thanks Hertz for the post...I'll be moving up to the to the big boy pants soon. no more diapies for me- atleast until the drinking binge sets back in!!!! :D

Wow I can remember ragging on someone about the number of posts they had when i first started but this place is so damn addictive.

Thanks everyone for my lack of motivation to do work while I'm at work, and thanks for the cool place to hide when I'm trapped in cyberspace!!! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back