Mysterious gift for grandfather

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Your link is no good...

Remember, he is going to have to be able to control it. Make sure the unit you purchase is easy for him to operate....otherwise he will not view it.

BTW:
Easy for you may not be easy for him.

my sister just bought this digital photo frame,it's a nice gift but as pierre said it must be easy for him to operate .

Older people appreciate old technology better. Just give him real photos. Just my 2 cents.

Since when is 65 "old"? my parents are in their late 80s and 2 out of the three remaining could handle any photo frame I've ever seen..;)

No, I'm not 65 myself (yet) but it isn't far off.

Hartley

Older people appreciate old technology better. Just give him real photos. Just my 2 cents.

My father in law is 72, has never touched a computer in his life, and he loves his digital frame. We have to load pictures for him, but he has it hanging on the wall a cycling through all the pictures on the frame.

my inlaws are around that age and she never turn it on. She wants to save energy she said :)

my in-laws are in their 60s. they still like physical photos. my wife had some printed online and mailed to them.

my mother is in her 50s. she gave me her digital photo frame. she prints her digital photos and puts them in albums still. she liked the photo frame, it's just not very good quality.

and I'm in my 20s. I really dislike dedicated digital photo frames. I have framed prints of mine put up in our house. better quality

actually want an ipad as it would be multi-use for photos plus other stuff. We have iphones, I want a tablet in general and the ipad would make use of our existing expense on apps.

I can see him liking it if he appreciated technology. my grandmother's sister's second husband loves technology of any kind, he's in his 80s. he has more computers than me! but as mentioned already, be prepared to be the only one to add photos to it

Costco has one for $70 that is touch screen and really easy to use

My grandparents are in their 80s, and they LOVE having a digital picture frame with photos of grandchildren. They are super confused about how it works, but that doesn't change the fact that they love it. Definitely go for the frame, it's a perfect gift idea =)

Most reactions

Back