MyTime Photo Gallery

Any comments are welcomed.
:wav:

Some very nice images there. A suggestion: If you have the option, I would recommend formatting your gallery so that you have no more than 20-25 images per page for the benefit of those with slow Internet connections.

Hello, i considered you suggestion and made some changes now there is 100 photo / page

Thanks

lmao.....can you do 1000? I love my new 9600 baud modem...lol

i dont think its could be the problem with internet connections in our days (5-8-10 MBit/s)

so if u use a modem just be patient :mrgreen:

I accept that
For the modem users the 20-25 is reasonable but once again i don't know that anybody still use modem (i used that more than 10 years ago)

anyway i will decreases to 50 photo /page
i know its more than 25 but i thinks its will be good for slow internet connection users too

and thanks for proposals

Definitely some sharp images on your site. But there is absolutely no need to have your homepage as a pass-through, via user click, to your actualy gallery. If all your homepage is going to have it an "Enter Site" type link, then just set the home page to that page.

Hello, thanks for feedback.

btw i have a reason why i not linking directly to album page

Any comments are welcomed.
:wav:

The album certainly has far too many images per page. On a 56K modem it would take over 2 minutes to load, and no dial up user will ever wait that long for a single page load.

Please refer to http://www.websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/ for an analysis.

That said, mytime_hu posted this topic 4 days ago and only tirediron and bullitt453 have commented on the photography. Let's not forget that this guy is a photographer and most likely naive to the importance of web content optimisation, like most people.

You have some fantastic shots here, mytime_hu, and it's a shame few people have commented on them.

Most reactions

Back