n00b looking for opinions(:

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by DefineBrutal, Feb 5, 2009.

1. DefineBrutal

DefineBrutal TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I'm new to this whole site, I made my account around an hour ago.
    And I was hoping that I could get some opinions from you guys.
    :)

On the way home from my mom's:
    [​IMG]
    Beach shots:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Local Gigs:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

So, tell me what you think?

2. rdzmzda

rdzmzda TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    hmmm not sure how these would be numbered so...advice #1 number them try to keep it down to a select few...now with that being said....im going to go in continuous order and number them myself....so number one sunset i love the colors nothing like those colors any other time of day...however the trucks and cars and signs ruin this photo for me....see if you can crop them out and keep the main photo...#2 first beach shot i dont like the colors something seems off #3 the 2nd beach shot i would say would have been better the sun was directly behind the tree #4 the 3rd beach shot just to busy the foreground tree takes completely away for me
    #5 the 1st band photo....way too much smoke however like the composition see if you can work around that #6 2nd band photo just doesnt appeal to me...the last photo oh just bad luck the mic in front of him takes away from this photo other than that i think its great lighting that mysterious type look which im assuming works for this band haha next time shove the mic outta the way and apologize for it later :D

3. DefineBrutal

DefineBrutal TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Yes, most definatly. I was thinking about it, but I wasn't totally sure on the idea. Also, thank you so much for the advice!
    n______n

4. Bigpopa

Bigpopa TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I love the colors in #1 that is a very cool pic....