Naked in the USA (NSFW-ish)

mdtepsic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi,

my name is morgan tepsic, 21, from the us. i just finished a commissioned tour of the us taking my jumping nude self-portraits across the country. feel free to grill me as hard as you can.

1_dsc6323.jpg

chicago, il

1_dsc5425-1.jpg

white sands, nm

i'll post more if you like 'em, if not, that's cool.

lol, um ok...

Why these are in the professional gallery is beyond me...but interesting "project" nonetheless. :lol:

Did you get arrested at anytime while running around in your b-day suit?? :lmao:

Why these are in the professional gallery is beyond me...

How do you know the man doesn't make a living out of those?

Anyway, to the OP, can't think of his name right now but the "nude" thing across the US has been done. True, they were not self portraits and he wasn't jumping but....

And he took his show around the world.

I dont...but certainly I dont see much of a market for snapshots of someone jumping butt naked.

And if they are, damn...im in the wrong field... :p

I dont...but certainly I dont see these selling much.

And if they are, damn...im in the wrong field... :p

Maybe you are. Check out this guy:

Amazon.com: Naked States [VHS]: Spencer Tunick, Reg Bowes, Fraya Berg, Michael Simmons (IX), David Silver (IX), Ron Kuby, Mary Pascal, Molly Weyes, Toby Mildenberger, Tanysha Marbury, Ken Q. Fine, Teri Kelsh, Dan Speers, Deborah Berman, Jerome Samuel

He's got a second one around the world :D

I'm kind of interesting in the similarity of the names however. Tunick ... Tepsic.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Why these are in the professional gallery is beyond me...but interesting "project" nonetheless. :lol:
:confused: :grumpy:

Good on ya. How many locales have you hit? Is this a series in development?

One word of advice and one word of encouragement..........

Manscape

Persist

Likewise... ;)
You just don't get it, do you?

Please...school me, oh wise one... :lol:

He asked for a "grilling" and I gave him one. I dont see anything ground breaking, overly artistic or even appealing about these pictures from both a technical and subject standpoint. Your opinion obviously varies and you are entitled to that.

Your opinion obviously varies and you are entitled to that.

Likewise... :)

I just don't see the point of (potentially) castrating an idea due to moral dilemma on an open forum. Not your cup of tea? Fine, go have a cuppa Joe. Artistically, he is above and beyond the typical found on this site. I embrace that.

Artistically, he is above and beyond the typical found on this site.

I did not find it to be that way at all and not just from a "guy jumping around naked" standpoint.

And there in lies the beauty of art; everyone has different tastes. He asked for a critique, I gave one. If you dont agree with it, move along. This thread is not about critiquing others critiques. And thats the last I have to say about it...with an humble apology to the OP for hijacking his thread. ;)

Last edited:
you know it wasn't until about 10,000 to 20,000 years ago that we started wearing clothing, the earth is 4 billion years old. just saying.

Most reactions

Back